Phone, Conferencing, and Faxing
ZB∙IT provides VoIP/SIP service using the district's IP-based network. The district's phone system, routed by 3CX, allows for all staff to make and receive direct calls to internal and external numbers.
- 3 reserved blocks of 847/731-XXXX phone numbers, totalling 550 unique phone numbers.
- Phone conferencing services - video and audio, secured by pins.
- Calls via Phone Handsets, web app, and iOS/Android apps.
- Digital Receptionist, Call Queues, and Ring Groups
- Online Staff Phone Directory
Inbound faxing can be provisioned on a per-department basis and are converted directly to PDF and delivered to specified email inboxes. Outbound faxes are sent via an email-to-fax service.