D126 Employment Opportunities
Zion-Benton Twp. High School District 126 desires to employ a diverse workforce of dedicated, highly-qualified professionals committed to the development of all students. We hope you will give serious consideration to joining our District 126 team and to making a difference in our student's lives.Non-Discrimination StatementZion-Benton Township High School District No.126 is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to recruit and employ the most qualified personnel and provide equal opportunities for advancement, including promotion and training, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, marital status, military status, order of protection status, unfavorable military discharge, citizenship status provided the individual is authorized to work in the United States, physical or mental disability, or on any other basis when prohibited by local, state or federal law.
- Filled positions will no longer be posted, and all applications will remain on file.
- Diverse applicants are strongly encouraged.
- Bilingual or ESL teaching endorsement is strongly desired
- Currently seeking Math, Science, and Social Science teachers possessing Bilingual endorsement.
Please contact Michael Isaacs at [email protected] for additional information on how to apply for a Bilingual teaching assignment in one of these core content areas.
*All Certified Vacancies require an appropriate State of Illinois License*
Candidates wishing to be considered for a certified position should complete an online application and attach a letter of interest, 3 letters of recommendation, copies of transcripts, and Illinois licensure information.
Candidates wishing to be considered for a classified/support staff position should complete an online application and attach all requested forms.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mr. Michael Isaacs, Human Resource Manager
Zion-Benton Twp. High School District 126
3901 W. 21st Street
Zion, IL 60099
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (847) 731-9795
Illinois state law requires the following items to be on file with the Human Resource Office during your employment with ZBTHS District 126:
Required of ALL New Staff:
- Online Application/Resume
- Health Exam at an employee's expense.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Report Form
- Abused and Neglected Child Mandated Reporter Form
- Criminal Background Check
Also required for Licensed Staff:
- OFFICIAL Transcripts - for all schools attended.
- Illinois Teaching License - valid with a proper endorsement for a teaching position. Registered with the Lake County Regional Office of Education.
- Verification of Prior Years of Service.
All Certified Vacancies REQUIRE the appropriate STATE OF ILLINOIS LICENSURE.
For license information, please refer to the links provided below: