2022 SPRING ASSESSMENT INFORMATION
The following state assessments will be given on April 13th.
Juniors - SAT Sophomores - PSAT 10 Freshman - PSAT 8/9 (Some Seniors) - SAT
Students should arrive at school and report to their testing location by 7:50AM.
PLEASE BE ON TIME
For more information about the testing.
These resources are posted on ISBE’s assessment page under SAT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9 Toolkit Resources and direct links are provided below. Please share the following information with your building-level administrators, test coordinators, and counselors.
Educator Toolkit – Resources for Students and Families
- SAT School Day with Essay Resources
- A Parent’s Guide: Getting Your Teen Ready for the SAT
- SAT School Day with Essay FAQ:
- This document addresses the following question: Will my child take the Essay this spring through the ISBE-provided SAT School Day administration?
- PSAT 10 Resources
- PSAT 8/9 Resources
- Official SAT Practice/College Search